Cleansing With A Purpose
Thinking of starting a Cleanse? If so, you’re making a great decision. The 10 day cleanse is a perfect opportunity to get your body in top shape, running as it’s designed to. This program will help to eliminate built-up waste from your system, boost nutrient absorption, and may even accelerate the rate of fat burning taking place thanks to a faster metabolic rate.
The herbal cleanse is complete with both a cleansing product as well as one that’s designed to help restore the natural probiotic balance in your body.[If you want to get started and purchase the Advocare 10 Day Cleanse System, click this link to purchase from an AdvoCare Independent micro-site.
After finishing your Cleanse, you should notice:
- Improved energy levels
- Enhanced mental clarity, focus, and concentration
- Less water retention (instant slimming effects)
- Improved quality of sleep
- Stronger immune strength, resulting in a reduced occurrence of colds or flus
- Enhanced digestion with less gas or bloating
Ready to get started?
Let’s give you a few tips on navigating through the plan successfully and then show you some great recipe ideas to put on your menu.
Tips For Success On The 10 Day Cleanse
To make the most of this 10 day process, you’ll want to abide by the following regulations.
- Stay Hydrated
First things first, make sure you’re well-hydrated. This is a must for success on the 10 day cleanse. A regular intake of water will help flush out the excess toxin build-up, ensuring the cleanse can do its job.
- Load Up On Produce
The more colorful your diet (with natural foods!) the better. Include plenty of fresh leafy greens, colorful berries, and other vegetables and fruits that strike your fancy.
There is no limit on how much fresh produce you can eat on the 10 day cleanse.
- Avoid Processed Or Deep Fried Foods
The foods you do want to avoid however are those that are processed or are deep-fried. Basically, if the food doesn’t come straight from Mother Nature or you can’t catch it in the wild, don’t eat it.
Follow this rule and you can rest assured you’re putting the right foods into your body. See below for a list of permitted foods on this plan.
- Eat Regularly
To help combat hunger while on the cleanse, make sure that you eat regularly. Aim to eat a meal or small snack every 3-4 hours.
- Perform Moderate Exercise
While you’ll want to avoid strenuous exercise while doing the herbal cleanse, light to moderate exercise is permitted. This will help to get the blood moving throughout the body, clearing away any toxins and build-up.
- Get At Least 7 Hours Of Sleep
Sleeping enough while on the cleanse is important as this is when your body will recover from all the stress being placed upon it during the day and when you can best cleanse away all the toxic build-up.
Aim to get at least 7, if not 8 hours of sleep each and every night.
- Reduce Stress
A lot of problems with the body occur due to high levels of stress and many of us are experiencing chronic stress without even realizing it. For the next 10 days, focus on becoming more aware of your stress levels.
Once you are aware of it, then put steps in place to better manage it. Whether this means taking a hot bath, reading a good book, or talking to a friend. Reducing your stress is an important part of the healing and cleansing process.
- Avoid Stimulants
Finally, be sure to avoid any sort of stimulants for the time being. This includes coffee, black tea, energy drinks, as well as any other thermogenic based fat burning supplements.
To help with forming your meals, let’s look at the foods you can and can’t eat while doing the cleanse.
- All fresh fruits and vegetables
- Whole grains such as oats, brown rice, quinoa, barley, Ezekiel bread
- Sweet potatoes and yams
- Beans and lentils
- Chicken, turkey, and lean cuts of beef
- Wild caught fish and seafood
- Unsweetened almond or cashew milk
- Olive oil, coconut oil, or avocado oil
- Nuts and natural nut butter
- Bone broths (preferably home made)
- Herbal tea
- Herbs and spices
- Lemon juice
- Alcohol of any variety
- Coffee and energy drinks
- Refined flour-based products (bagels, muffins, white pasta, crackers, granola bars)
- Sugary cereals
- Sauces and/or condiments
- Fast foods
- Deep fried foods
- Dairy products
- Canned foods
- Ground beef
- Fatty cuts of beef
- Canola oil and margarine
- Dried fruit and fruit juice
So now that you have a better idea of what you should and should not eat, let’s show you a few recipes that will help get you started. Feel free to use these or come up with a few of your own.
- Weekend Warrior Omelet (http://thepaleodiet.com/weekend-warrior-omelette/)
Perfect for providing a clean source of protein first thing in the morning
- Advocare Chocolate Peanut Butter Meal Replacement Shake (Order Here From an AdvoCare Independent micro-site)
Perfect for providing a clean source of protein first thing in the morning
- Ultimate Antioxidant Paleo Breakfast Bowl (http://thepaleodiet.com/ultimate-antioxidant-paleo-breakfast-bowl/)
A hearty dose of berries in this bowl will help provide plenty of fiber and disease-busting antioxidants.
- Poached Eggs With Peach Salsa (http://thepaleodiet.com/poached-eggs-peach-salsa/)
This super simple breakfast is ready in minutes and will provide a hearty dose of omega-3’s to improve your health in a hurry.
- Eggs Benedict With Avocado Sauce (http://paleoleap.com/eggs-benedict-avocado-sauce/)
This recipe is a can’t-miss option to help promote a clear complexion and soft hair thanks to the avocado it includes.
- Tomato Basil Frittata (http://paleoleap.com/tomato-basil-frittata/)
The perfect dish to fuel a busy afternoon, this recipe balances healthy fats with protein.
- Slow cooker Chicken Cacciatore (http://nomnompaleo.com/post/3739355098/slow-cooker-chicken-cacciatore)
The perfect option for a busy weekday – set this on the night before and it’ll be ready by morning.
- Crab And Avocado Temaki (http://nomnompaleo.com/post/108518507738/whole30-day-19-crab-avocado-temaki)
A great lunch for taking on the go, this creamy dish is sure to please even the pickiest of eaters.
- Lemon Ginger Meatballs (http://nomnompaleo.com/post/114332618983/the-homegrown-paleo-cookbooks-lemon-ginger)
Swap out the ground pork in this recipe and try ground turkey breast instead for a healthier take on this classic favorite.
- Orange Rosemary Seared Salmon (http://paleoleap.com/orange-rosemary-seared-salmon/)
Serve this with a bed of wild rice and a veggie on the site for a perfect evening meal.
- Asian Marinated Tuna with Shaved Salad (http://paleoleap.com/asian-marinated-tuna-shaved-salad/)
A delicious treat to finish off your day, this light recipe will have you detoxing your body while burning fat at the same time.
- Broiled Zucchini (http://nomnompaleo.com/post/4739682522/broiled-zucchini-or-eggplant)
A light but tasty treat to cure hunger during the afternoon, this recipe packs fiber and blood sugar stabilizing healthy fats.
- Chocolate Avocado Strawberry Smoothie (http://paleoleap.com/chocolate-avocado-strawberry-smoothie/)
This rich and creamy smoothie will pack in a good energy punch and make for the perfect snack between meals.
- Pumpkin Pie Pudding (http://paleoleap.com/pumpkin-pie-pudding/)
To satisfy your sweet tooth, try this pumpkin pie pudding, which is chalk full of nutrition to fuel your busy body.
Get started and purchase the Advocare 10 Day Cleanse System from an AdvoCare Independent Distributor Mico-Site.